We specialize in two product categories:
including HumphreyLine flyers, drink cups, sand pails, sport bottles, and yoyos, among others; and personal care amenities
, composed of hand sanitizers, lip balms, sunscreens, glass cleaner, breath spray, and insect repellents.
Although we manufacture our own products, we understand that we are a service business, and that our customers come to us because they have faith in our ability to deliver our products and meet their service needs.
Our business strategy is simple: we want to be the manufacturer of origin, to specialize in a well-defined niche within our industry, and to be perceived as "best in class" in our chosen market categories for product quality, service, and value. Basic to our success in pursuing this strategy is our core belief in a team environment. With the many steps involved in the successful completion of an order, from order entry, to art, to customer service, to credit, to molding, to decorating, to warehousing, to shipping, to invoicing, we have to do it right the first time
. That can only be done when everyone is committed to the same objective: serve the customer
. As a fully integrated and specialized American manufacturer, HumphreyLine is proud to provide the high level of expertise our team offers to meet the service and quality needs of our customers.
Here are some key points about HumphreyLine’s approach to our business:
- Only our people handle the product at each stage of manufacture, so we know the quality of the product.
- Because we own our molds and manufacturing equipment, we don't pay anyone else's over head; we know we are cost-competitive.
- We control our schedule. If on-hand inventory is not enough to cover an order, we don't back-order the product, we turn on our equipment and make the product needed. Because we make the products in our line, HumphreyLine does not run out of inventory.
- Because we specialize in a tightly defined range of products, we are recognized for our expertise in decorating, service levels, and materials.
- All of our products are fully compliant with all relevant Federal and state regulations, including California Proposition 65. Our plastic products are made with certified "Food Contact Safe" materials.
- We are an equal opportunity employer, and fully comply with all Federal and state labor, plant safety, and environmental regulations.
HumphreyLine is a long-standing member of PPAI and ASI, as well as most regional trade associations. We are counted among the top 100 suppliers in the industry, measured by sales volume. We attend all of the major trade shows each year, and are represented by 12 multi-line reps who cover the entire country. We are family-owned and operated, and have been under the same ownership since 1991.
We try to stick to basics at HumphreyLine. We understand that supplying promotional products is primarily a service business, and that our relationship with our distributor customers is based on their trust in us. Our goal is to be so reliable that our customers can give us an order and then move on… so they can use their valuable time to develop other profitable business. To earn this level of trust requires an exceptional degree of expertise, attention to detail, unfailing reliability, and fast and accurate communication. We strive for all of these things.